I’m very proud to announce the immediate availability of FrankenPHP 1.0 beta.
FrankenPHP is a brand-new application server for PHP, written in Go and built on top of Caddy, that dramatically simplifies the deployment of PHP apps, and brings new features to PHP such as:
- a worker mode that improves typical application performance by a factor of 3
- native support for HTTP/3
- native support for the 103 Early Hints HTTP status code (assets preloading)
- automatic HTTPS certificate generation and renewal
- native support for the Mercure protocol (real-time data broadcasting)
- and much more!
Here is the slideshow I used during the opening keynote of the API Platform Conference to introduce FrankenPHP and API Platform 3.2, which now includes FrankenPHP: